Sunday, June 26, 2011

IMM (4): June 26, 2011

in my mailbox
In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme created by Kristi over atThe Story Siren. IMM is a chance for a blogger to show which books/e-books have been recently acquired either as ARCs, purchased, or borrowed. Click here to find out more.
It almost a month since my last IMM! This is far too long considering the amount of books I have in my pile! I’ll start off with the ones I bought since that list isn’t nearly as long.

Bought

June_26_IMM











I work at a high school school, but since the school is closed during the summer so is the library. However, the librarian let me check out a bunch of books for summer reading. So that’s just what I did. Many of these are books I’ve noticed on the shelves and have wanted to read.

Borrowed


June_26_IMM_2

June_26_IMM_3

11 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome IMM! Looks like I'll be adding a few books to my list. Some of these, I already love! Great IMM! :)

    My IMM is here:
    http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked up a ton of books! The mortal instrument books are great, and not only that each one gets better! I think that's the only one of these I have read, but there's a ton (Before I Fall, Shiver, The Summer I Turned Pretty) that are definitely on my TBR list

    ReplyDelete
  3. You chose some great books from you school library. I thought The Adoration of Jenna Fox was amazing. I also loved Shiver and All Unquiet Things. Lots of the others are on my TBR list too.

    My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good choices. The Mortal Instruments is an awesome series that I find engrossing, and I've heard wonderful things about Before I Fall. Can't wait for your take on them

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow your school library is amazing to let you check those out! City of Bones is so good, you're gonna want the rest of that series I reckon! Shiver is also amazing. I'm a new follower =]

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, massive mailbox! Enjoy reading!

    Here is my IMM: http://tinyurl.com/6jdfmtp
    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got a great selection of books this week!

    I hope you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great set! I really want to read 13 Reasons Why. I've been wanting to read the Jenny Han books too.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, man, you have a lot of books this week! We'll Always Have Summer was my favorite of the Summer series :). And that's wonderful that the librarian let you take out so many books! I loved Shiver, City of Bones, Thirteen Reasons Why, and 13 Little Blue Envelopes. Eeeh, and right now you're reading Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children? I've wanted to buy that for a while! You have great taste in books :).

    Happy reading!
    -Christina Reads YA

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow what an awesome book haul this week! I hope you enjoy them all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Mortal Instruments like no one's business! I am also hoping to read Candor soon. Great pile this week :)
    New follower!
    Sonny @ Literary Junkie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...