Monday, July 11, 2011

Cover Crazy: Dreamland Social Club

CoverCrazy (1)
Cover Crazy is hosted by Tawnie over at The Book Worms.

dreamland social club
This week I am crazy about the cover of Dreamland Social Club by Tara Altebrando. Aren’t the colors so pretty?? I love the pink, orange and blue of the sky and the green of the mermaid fin.I discovered this book when Lauren over at 365 Days of Reading posted a review. The cover features a carnival in the background with a girl dressed up(?) as a mermaid. If that’s not enough to interest you, then I don’t know what is.The front used for the title and author name is kind of neat too. Since I plan on reviewing this, I won't post the summary or anything. I cannot wait to read this book! I am super excited because today I found a used copy on Amazon for $1.51! Isn't Amazon the greatest??


Speaking of Amazon and books/covers. A book that currently does not have a cover yet, but has made the best-sellers list on Amazon is John Green’s The Fault In Our Stars. In one of his recent Vlog Brother videos, he said he will sign all pre-ordered copies. So this girl has pre-ordered her copy. Have you?
Signature

5 comments:

  1. I've heard that this cover ties in really well with the story, which I like a lot. I imagine it would be fun to pick out all the little details after you've read the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice! I love the variety of color and its a fun cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun choice for a cover. Tells a story for sure. Colors of the sunset are striking.

    I am your newest GFC follower.
    Want to see what cover I chose?

    http://itstimetoreadmamaw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the colours used in this cover :)
    Alpa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really fun cover. I love how there are so many things that draw the eye. I want to know what's up with this mermaid. It also has a carnival feel to me. I am a new follower. :)

    Reading Lark's Cover Crazy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...