Friday, April 22, 2011

First Post!

I am finally able to make my first post! During the past few weeks, I have been very busy trying to finish up my final projects for grad school. I'm sure most of you are familiar with the stress that comes with the end of the semester. One course that I took this year, YA Lit, introduced me to some of the awesome blogs. I love to read YA books and I have always wanted to start a blog, so here I am giving it a try! Aside from reading (and school and work and soccer...shall I continue?), I love to bake and eat cupcakes. With that in mind, I have decided to create a blog that not only reviews YA books, but also reviews cupcakes. Bear with me as I learn how to get this blog started. I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...