Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Piece of Cupcake: Birthday/Breast Cancer Awareness Order

Along with reading, one of my other hobbies is making cupcakes. Earlier this year, there was quite a demand for my cupcakes. I decided to start my own cupcake business (Beaux’s Sweet Cakes) and began selling my cupcakes. Since I am still new in the cupcake game, I have been playing it safe as far as flavors are concerned. I have only sold chocolate and vanilla cupcakes. My claim to fame has been my decorations. With this blog, I plan to add some of my cupcake experimentations in hopes of coming up with new flavors, as well as review cupcakes from other cupcake bakeries.

Here is the order I filled today. It consisted of a mix of chocolate and vanilla (with caramel filling) topped with buttercream icing and fondant.

         May Cupcakes 2     May Cupcakes 3

Here is a slide show of the cupcakes I have made since December 2010:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...