Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: The Probability of Miracles

 Teaser-Tuesday
Teaser Tuesday is a wonderful meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.  All you have to do is provide two teaser sentences from your current read, avoid spoilers and include the title and author.

I posted The Probability of Miracles in my Cover Crazy post a couple weeks ago. Today I discovered the first chapter of Wendy Wunder's The Probability of Miracles. Instead of posting a passage, I thought I would post the entire chapter. 
The Probability of Miracles - Chapter 1

Interested? I know I am!


3 comments:

  1. Probability: 100% !!! But I am interested in reading this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome cover! Thanks for sharing!

    Also, I’m a new follower—wonderful blog! Stop by my blog and follow me too? :) http://rachelbrookswrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just added this book to my TBR pile! It sounds like it's going to make me cry. Thanks for sharing the first chapter :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...